Are you looking to grow with a great company? We are have a great opportunity for Carpentry Foreman to join a long established company that has many commercial and industrial projects throughout Midland and surrounding areas.
Candidate Duties are:
- Individual needs to be able to work safely and follow safe working procedures while performing construction work.
- Monitor construction projects by confirming instructions for carpentry, plumbing, electrical, concrete, painting and related trades; issuing change orders; approving work. Looking for Quality, Quality, Quality in every aspect of the project.
- Individual needs to be able to work with people and have a solid understanding of carpentry and construction.
- Individual needs to follow work standards for, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Plans construction projects; ordering and scheduling Subcontractors, materials, and equipment.
- Prevents interruptions by complying with and enforcing safety procedures and safe work processes.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments.
- Power tools
- Able to gather information for Estimator
- Verbal communication
- Project management
- Planning and Quality Management
- Developing Standards
- Supply Management
- Production Planning
- Quality Focus
Please send your resume today!
- Competitive wages
- 40 hours a week
- Benefits after 90 days and 401K